Rabu, 12 Oktober 2011

Sad Story from Miss Messy

This is my DECISION
my FINAL DECISION
and no one can change it including ABG ISAHAN

i make a distance between me and him
i think this is the best way for me and him
maybe :)
futhermore for what can i see
he seems okay
i mean if we're not contact
he juz fine
he's not trying to contact me
even i'd tried hard to stay contact wif him
but he still like that 
so wat shud i waiting for
im not STUPID GIRL
i am an EDUCATED PERSON
so why i need someone who not confident to be wif me?
wasting tyme :)
i need to focus my future
i leave him aside
so that he can manage his life
he can go with his way
i leave all my feeling to him
into the DUSTBIN
and i build a new feeling to him
as FREN ONLY
even its HARD !
REALLY HARD
but i believe i can do it 
even i FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM
for the second tyme we met
but i think im not ready yet
and dun want to get hurt anymore
it juz enough to get hurt from him now
even we're not together as a LOVER

actually, i feel really upset with this DECISION that i took
but what to do, for my own happiness
and his own happiness ^_^
i already knew he juz treat me like his fren
coz he always compare me with his gf !
so jelez and SAKIT HATI
but what to do , juz keep inside my heart
tade hak , meh ! nk jelez2
but of course he shud think about his ex everytime we met
they had been together almost 3 years
to compare with me , we juz know each other for  three months only
then he always said to me he juz CLOSE to me as a FREN
and long tyme ago he also have one girl kind like me that very close to him
and they are only FREN
so same with me 
he juz treat me like fren JUZ LIKE OTHER
erm...... so thats why i make that DECISION

seyesly KECEWA :(


2 ulasan:

Mizz Atie Zieya Shukri berkata...

sayang...u make a rite decesion

Messy Girl berkata...

kn? hee , tengss darl