Isnin, 17 Oktober 2011

Find Your Own Way :)

Find my own way
yeah i shud find my own way
i shud not depends to someone
or anyone so better find
my own way to
settle all the problem

to HIM ( you know who )
im sorry for everything
i regret with what i'd done
but i juz want you to know
this is the best way for us
u and me actually
cannot get along
there's something wrong
about me and about u
no need to said anything
im juz hoping everthing back to normal
and im GLAD to said
i dont need MEN in MY LIFE
i dont need LOVE in MY LIFE
coz i am HAPPY WITH MY LIFE NOW
because i have such a PERFECT FRENS
and AMAZING BIG FAMILY
that always MAKE ME SMILE
and ENCOURAGED me TO BUILD MY FUTURE
thats all ^_^

2 ulasan:

Miss Anis berkata...

hate LOVE !!! hehehhhee
but i want to know what is the LOVE...hahhaha

Messy Girl berkata...

hahahaha....aku pun nak