Selasa, 30 Ogos 2011

My Family at the First Day Raya :)

First of all 
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)

but dis year RAYA 
not really fun 
a lil bit BOSAN
coz kak fyda back to her husband
hometown at TERENGGANU
so only me , mak , ba , kak anis and  
her son HADIF :)

futhermore my big bro family
also went back to their hometown
so everything going so BOSAN :)
but takpela
selagi i have my MAK & MY BA
RAYA ALWAYS GIVE ME A MILLION OF MEANING

walaupun there a lot of thing happen to me 
this month , last month
some big problem that need me to face on
it make me learn to be more mature
i know sometyme i act like a kid
but with what had happened
there lot of thing change me :)
and dis RAYA also give me some MORAL

from the bottom of my heart
i want to apologize to anyone
who intentionally or knowingly
had hurt their heart
or had some misunderstnding
once again
I AM SORRY :)











Tiada ulasan: