Selasa, 23 Ogos 2011

Independent Girl :)

My Name Is Nur Hidayah 
i am almost 21 years old
coz i was born on 21st November 1990
My mom said this year gonna celebrate 
my besday 
 LIKKKEE :)

being a teenager
by this generation
its not easy 
seyesly
its very difficult 
for me its hard
coz i dont know how to manage
 LIFE & MONEY 
Since i already worked
i need to manage and paid
all my bill
i need to paid for everything
and i am responsible to everything :)
 i find it is hard 
still cant manage my life
i need someone to guide me
BUT THAT PERSON
already LEFT me
because he LEFT me
i LEARNED something
i LEARNED how to be an
INDEPENDENT GIRL

Now 
im going to START AND REBUILD MY LIFE
im gonna FIX MY BROKEN HEART BY MYSELF

ALLAH, FAMILY, FRIENDS 
are my supporters

xoxo 

Purely Confession By,

A Girl With A Big Heart
(MISS MESSY)


1 ulasan:

Mizz Atie Zieya Shukri berkata...

learn from the past dear..
like i do...
i will alwyz love u