Selasa, 13 Mac 2012

lost my trust and confidence to you

Dear Someone,


Im sorry for what did i done, last night
Actually, someone told me about that story
i juz wan to know the truth that is why i ask 
but suddenly u getting mad without give a chance
to explain and u start to said something
 that make me feel very bad
This is so unfair , u shud give me a chance to explain
but u juz continue penalized me  
now i ady lost my trust and my confidence toward u
even u said sorry several time but i cant change it 
u still hurting my heart with all post at your WALL 
why , why  treat me like this ? even im not in LOVE with you
but i STARTED TO LIKE you , cant u respect my feeling ?
juz RESPECT my FEELING thats all .. 
now u asking for giving u a CHANCE
uh ! SORRY to said .. i cant give to you another chance,
 its too late im not able to handle my heart if its broken again
 SORRY

1 ulasan: