Selasa, 13 Mac 2012

Ditegur Bos :)

Hye Bloggers,

Today like usual, lots or work 
and as usual today my lawyer really mad with me
regarding my DOCUMENTATION :(
okay , i admit lately my documentation is really SUCK !
bcoz i dont hve enough tyme to punch all the letter inside 
file and rearrange all the letter accordingly by DATE 
so everything mess out. MY LAWYER said if my performance
still maintain suck like this (she din mention a word "SUCK")
i cant be a GOOD LAWYER , she said she cant see old dayah 
inside me now because  in previous my PERFORMANCE is very EXCELLENT
and IMPRESSIVE now EVERYTHING TURN NEGATIVE 
so STARTING from NOW , i want to be A NEW DAYA
which mean , i want to be BETTER,EXCELLENT & IMPRESSIVE more than
previous one . so im not goin' to DELAY anything anymore 
everything must clear and my documentation MUST BE IN ORDER :)

GUD LUCK ! & THANKS TO MY LAWYER@BOSS

2 ulasan:

Mizz Atie Zieya Shukri berkata...

remeber...we are ERATZ K...
excellent result achieve wif trust !~

Messy Girl berkata...

yeah babe :)