Sabtu, 12 November 2011

A good Question :)

This afternoon,someone asked me some question :)

1) Are you SINGLE ? why ?

 Me: (laugh) yeah, im stil SINGLE :), WHY?
                       wa..it is so hard question to me :)
                       im SINGLE now because of many reason.
                       The main reason why im still SINGLE 
                       is because i want to FOCUS on my CAREER,
                       my BIG FAMILY, MYSELF and
                       make lots of money for me, mybig family and
                       my bestfriend moreover im really scared
                       if i can't give attention to him also dun want
                       my heart get broken again :)

2) Type of men that you really like :)

Me: (laugh again) well, actually i already dreamed men
                      which is a tall guy, good looking
                    the way he look at me, 
                      the way he pay attention
                      to every each word i say,
                      the way he really
                      care about me,the way he respect me
                      and my parents is a men who i desire for my life :)
                      this type of guy will make my heart melt :)      
                                                


                                This two question been asked from my cousie
                                    she said i am a beautiful girl,but how come im still single
                   well,im juz laugh :)
                                  for me, im juz a girl with a messy life :)

IF U'RE SINGLE,MAKE THE BEST OF IT
IT'S NOT BECAUSE U'RE NOT GOOD TO ANYONE
IT MEANS NO ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU :)

i said those word to my cousie 
she just looked at me and smile
she said : DAYAH ! U'RE THE BEST
WITH THOSE WORDS, ALL THE SINGLE LADY
WILL NEVER FEEL LOW CONFIDENT SELF

ekcelli, i dont know how can i be so confident
to give her those word that come out directly from my mouth
without i notice it :)
hahahahahaha


MCM ARTIS PULAK :)

Tiada ulasan: