Ahad, 27 November 2011

Get Present :)

wa yesterday my BIG family celebrated my besday
im so excited :)
coz i got lots of present
heeeeee
im so happy 
most important is about my cake
coz its PINK
my present form my PARENTS
also PINK
from my systah PINK AGAIN!
hahahahaaha :)
gonna show u , one by one :)


Fom my COUSIE : NUR DAMIA
love you kazen <3


From my parents: MAK & BA :)
Love both of you


From my Beloved systah: KAK ANIS
hee tengs lot sys


From my good fren : JANET & IKA
really touched when open this present
like it so much !


From my Uncle & Aunty : Pakcaq Wahab & Makcaq Habsah
kain ni mmg nampak cntik sgt :)



From my oldie fren : HUSNA
una this present mmg sweet :)

hahaha
so im gonna appreciate
and keep those present 
carefully :)

tengs lot !

2 ulasan:

Mizz Atie Zieya Shukri berkata...

aku ja tak bg kn?
xpe....wait for this year..
insyaALLAH.... sebab akku da ada transport...so,no worries!!
haahah

Messy Girl berkata...

hahaha , sokay la :)
aku ta kesah ...