Isnin, 12 September 2011

Sedih :(

She touch MY HERO
She adore MY HERO
why ?
why she took MY HERO away ?
and why MY HERO left me coz of her?

why he is so cruel ?

im sitting alone in my room
crying bout u and her
thinking bout u and her
why u're shadow still around me ?

im trying hard forget all about u
but still i face with failure
everytime i delete all our memory
my brain will hang
unfortunately
it will hang !

and the result
all the memory still
in the same document

SHIT :)

y , everyone around me wants me to forget all about u?
and why my heart and my mind cant let you go ?
and cant forget everything bout you ?
so DAMN SHIT !

only ALLAH SWT know my feeling
my hurt,
how im dying inside
it hurt 
so hurt

only ALLAH can feel it 
but still i SMILE
SMILE for EVERYONE
HAPPY FOR ANYONE who wants me to SMILE

selagi korunk mampu GELAK
GELAK LA PUAS2
PE YG AKU POST NI
KALO KORUNK RASA TA PUAS HATI !
SUKA HATI KORUNKLA
RASA NK KUTUK AKU
KUTUK LA 
SMPAI KORUNK RASA PUAS
SMPAI KORUNK  RASA BHGIA (:


1 ulasan:

Mizz Atie Zieya Shukri berkata...

hati n prasaan bukan kita leh control...
apa pun...be strong k...
aku na nsht pun..
aku pun stil syg rafiq tuh...
so,be strong.... k dear