Ahad, 10 Jun 2012

ENOUGH!

I've been stalker again!
and its hurting my heart
everyday i just hope to see
him not block me from fb anymore
but it still the same
but at least when i stalker his gf fb
i still can see his FACE :)
really handsome and so cute,
he did some changes , and look pretty cool
and awwsoome ! how lucky she is
and i dunno how to tell that im really miss him
when i look his face the first thing happen is
my heart beat become so fast, then tears start
coming out , im so so so sad right now
i cant forget the way he look at me , i can feel he really love me
the way he touch me, i can feel he really care about me
the way he worry about me, i can feel how he need me ..
but what can i said? its just a lies ... hahaha
and it is lies , if not how can he got gf right now?
well until now i need the stupid explanation
even i know,im not going to get it :)
but still waiting here ! uuhhh! how hard it is!
but i still need to face it .... i still need to keep moving
leave all the past behind and move away and when if the past
come pass to my current life, i have and must ignore :)
peace buddy !