Isnin, 9 April 2012

Tak NormaL

OKAY! 
my lawyer not in a good mood, today
so everybody at office had been scold
including me :(
seriously im also not in a good mood too
but what to do
she is the boss so  i  need to respect her
but today im super excited :)
firstly dapat jumpa my favorite teache 
CIKGU HAFIZI :)
the COOLEST teacher/guy in the world
he is the best , but now he is not a teacher anymore
but still happy to see him 
the second thing is i met my ex boss
this evening 
she seem so surprise when i stand in front of the door 
she hug me and really touch coz i still manage my time
to visit her
but still FRUST 
sbb saya tak smpat nak RETAKE SPM tahun ni !
IMPIAN saya  ......
sume berkecai :(
saya terpksa mengguna PLAN B 
untuk tidak terus membuang masa 

THE END



SENYUM  :)

1 ulasan:

Atie Zieya berkata...

beb..peluang still ada..no worries k